Christina Dodd brings you the final, great adventure in the Lost Princesses Series … and the grandest, most royal romance of all!
Betrothed in the cradle, Princess Sorcha and Prince Rainger were destined to rule their countries together. Then revolution swept the land, sending Sorcha to a remote Scottish island convent—and Rainger into a dungeon so deep rumor claimed he was dead. Now danger threatens, and Sorcha must travel home with a simple fisherman as her companion…a fisherman who is Prince Rangier in disguise. Changed from a careless lad to a dangerous man, he’s determined to win back his kingdom—and the woman he wants more than life itself.
But how can he protect Sorcha when she thinks every person she meets is her friend, every tavern is an opportunity to sing bawdy songs, and each turn in the road hides a new adventure? To keep his princess safe, he must resort to the most treacherous weapon a man can wield: seduction.
Properly behaved women seldom raise tempests.
Meet Princess Amy, the eye of a storm.
Life in exile from her kingdom has taught passionate Amy to hate injustice, and on the enchanting English isle of Summerwind, she finds injustice personified by the powerful and wickedly handsome Jermyn Edmondson, marquess of Northcliff. Since he has stolen the islanders’ livelihood, Amy decides to steal him. She kidnaps the arrogant nobleman, chains him with his own manacles and holds him for ransom.
It’s a simple plan, destined to succeed. Surely Jermyn’s uncle will pay his ransom. Alas, his uncle would be delighted if someone killed his nephew and left him to inherit the title and fortune. And holding the furious, guileful, sensual Jermyn chained in her basement provides a challenge to Amy’s restraint … and her virtue.
How could such a little revenge and blackmail go so passionately wrong?
TOP TEN REASONS TO BUY SOME ENCHANTED EVENING
10. Reading SOME ENCHANTED EVENING teaches you how to catch a prince or, if you’re an underachiever, an earl.
9. “Game of Thrones” is a rerun.
8. SOME ENCHANTED EVENING can easily be read while vacuuming.
7. MOBY DICK is always checked out of the library.
6. No commercials
5. You’re planning a trip to Scotland and you want to know what Scottish lairds are really like.
4. No calories.
3. Reading SOME ENCHANTED EVENING the only way to stop humming the song from the musical now stuck in your head.
2. Beat the rush before Oprah recommends SOME ENCHANTED EVENING.
And the top reason to buy SOME ENCHANTED EVENING!
1. Your lover will never know what hit him!